When you want to attend the conference without any submission, you can register as a listener directly.
◆ Registration Notice
1. Please log in the online register link to finish your
registration at first.
2. Filling the online registration form and finish the payment online via credit card(VISA/Master/American ExpressJCB card) or Union pay.
3. Submit the online registration form and you will receive the feedback within 3 workdays from the conference secretary by email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Receiving the confirmation of payment receipt. The receipt will be offered when you attend the conference by default. If you need it in advance, please make a note or request it form the secretary in advance.
5. Contacting the conference secretary at email@example.com if you want to do the payment by bank transfer or paypal. The secretary will send the account to you, but please note that 30USD bank service charge will incur.
6. The conference can allow onsite reigstration for listener only. But the registration fee will be higher than regular, and those who choose to register onsite is request to prepare the cash in advance.
7. Online payment is preferred. Bank transfer or paypal is request to pay for the service charge. Cash is better for Onsite registration.
CANCELLATION POLICY | 取消政策
Every participant should finish the registration before he can attend the conference. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the ICPRE Conference Secretary by July 10, 2020, and 30USD bank service charge will incur. Cancellations received after July 10, 2020, but before August 10, 2020,30% processing fee is required. Cancellations after August 10, 2020, but before August 30,2020, 50% processing fee is required. Cancellations after August 30, 2020, will NOT be dismissed and registration fees will not be refund.
Personal Reason | 个人原因
The ICPRE2020 cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
Force Majeure | 不可抗力
The ICPRE2020 cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
Considering the personal and property safety of the delegates, the participants are required to enter and exit the venue wearing the conference name tag, and not to lend the name tag to others. Non-participants are not allowed to enter the conference without permission.
Please take care of your personal belongings; the organizer of the conference does not assume any responsibility for the loss of personal finances.